From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Draper, Dale
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 15:07
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: New TCP/IP error messages on V5R2

Yep, see these a lot now. Disconcerting, aren't they? They are always from
within our domain, so I assume most of them are C/A sessions that are closed
improperly.
We also lost contact with a printer because of rewiring, that one filled
many many screens with this message.

Copied message from 12:02:01 today in the qsysopr msgq that was cleared this
morning:

"TCP/IP connection to remote system 205.123.85.111 closed, reason code 3."