Do you know how to look at your printed output? That's how you see the results of *PRINT. At the risk of overstating the obvious, *PRINT results in printed output. If you are in school, ask your teacher - this is one of the very first things you should have been taught. If on a job, ask your boss or a co-worker - same comment - should have been one of the first things shown to you. If not (it stretches credulity to think this could happen), you have not been served well.

Do you have access to a command line? If so, use WRKSPLF. There are ways to copy the output to a flat database file.

Even better, do you have access to Operations Navigator? You can go to Printed Output (piercing glance at the obvious <g> look at the help for Ops Nav before asking how, search on the word "print") and drag the one you created to your desktop. Then open in Excel and play to your heart's content.

Some options do not have an *OUTFILE option because their output does not easily line up with a single, somewhat normalized file - it'd take multiple files, related by some foreign/parent keys, to store the data. A couple options come to mind

In regard to getting things off the screen to Excel - are you on a Client Access emulation or on a dumb terminal? If you have CA emulation or Rumba, you can select & copy something from the screen, then paste into Excel - often Excel will parse the columns, or you have an option to do that - I forgot which menu it's on.

HTH

Vern