even thought they are not listed on the web site, did you try sending for
them??  I bet you can.  SF59068 is on
the V4R4 CUMe PTF C9313440.  So I would SNDPTFORD for SF99440 and SF99067.

-------------------------
 Bryan Dietz
3X Corporation
614-410-9205

The PTFs for JVM level 1.1.8 on OS/400 V4R4 are SF59068 and SF99067, but
they are no longer available on the web site.  There's still a doc on the
IBM web site called "Installing JCK 1.2 on V4R4M0 OS/400" that describes
how
to install the PTFs and switch to the newer JVM.

Can anyone help out?

Best regards,

Steve Martinson