From: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Date: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 4:33:53 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Display question

Booth:

How do you roll the SFL's if the roll keys are for previous/next?

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Jackson, NJ 08527

With the page up and page down key moving the user back and forth
through theapplication. Much easier to teach to new users, plenty of
room for
explanatory text on each screen, and a lot of room for changes and
additions
Its also a LOT easier to maintain for the programmer. In the case you
speak of, I suspect I would have the field you are working with be a
whole
screen by itself, and it would just appear in the flow of the
application's
screens.