Greetings all,

We recently set up a photocopier for use as a printer.  After awhile we
actually got it to work too.  There are just a couple of options I would
like to adjust.

By default it wants to pull from drawer 1 (which is loaded with 11x17
paper).  I would like it to pull from drawer 3 which has 8.5x11 paper and
holds a lot more paper too.  If the drawer is specified in the spool file
it pulls from the correct drawer.  This is a bother to do but it works.
Unfortunately, the DRAWER parameter of CHGSPLFA isn't an option for *AFPDS
spool files.

It's a Pitney Bowes DL650 and set up as a remote writer.  We are at V5R1.
Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571