From:   midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]  On Behalf Of Fisher, Don
Sent:   Wednesday, June 25, 2003 5:02 PM
To:     'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject:        RE: CPYTOIMPF and numerics > 15 Digits

That is interesting.  Are you using a string delimiter (STRDLM)?

Donald R. Fisher, III
Project Manager
Roomstore Furniture Company
(804) 784-7600 extension 2124
DFisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<clip>
However, if I open it with notepad, here is one of the lines:

30,1610,2,5251255,V,9992509516956650,83656,14,14,0,20030606,0,0

the 9992509516956650 should be 9992509516956651 and is listed as a 16 alpha
in the database file.
<clip>