    Scott,

   I'll look into Domino documentation.

   Thanks for= all.

   Rgds

   "Scott J= ohnson" <sjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   En= viado por: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   25/06/2= 003 06:50 EST
   Por favor, responda a Midrange Syste= ms Technical Discussion

   Para: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@x   idrange.com>
   cc:
   cc= o:
   Asunto: RE: Create Domi= no Document from AS/400 database.

   On newer versions of the OS and Domino, I don't think it = exists anymore.
    At
   least I can't find it on ours (V5R2 Domino 6) a= nymore.  If I remember
   correctly
   it was there before when we were a= t version 5.  Realize you will only
   find this
   on a box that has Dom= ino installed on it.  It will not be on an iSeries
   box that
   does no= t have Domino.  I do believe RNHLIB was the old way of doing it
   and it   became unsupported a year or two ago.
   If you look in the QNOTESAPI lib for a Source PF called 'H', = you will
   see the C
   includes(if this option is installed). You will have = to figure out how
   prototype those into RPG IV.  In this case the= RPG IV program has to run
   on the
   box that Domino is installed on. &nbsp= ;If you need to access the Domino
   box from a
   different box, you are sort= of stuck with Java and CORBA. And that is a
   whole
   other story.
   </FON= T>
   You may get better results posting t= his question to the Domino400 email
   list.
   -- Scott John= son

   > -----Origin= al Message-----

   <FO= NT
_______
   This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion = (MIDRANGE-L) mailing
   list
   visit: http://lists.midra= nge.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l
   or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxx= range.com
   Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives<BR= >at
   http://archive.midrang= e.com/midrange-l.