Re: iSeries Legends

fixed

Sounds good but very unlikely from any heat damage. The S/36 like all
IBM systems other than pc's has "high heat" protection and will shut
down before any damage occurs. Any heat high enough to damage the S/36
would have destroyed most plastic objects and curled the flooring.

The only thing that will "fry" a system is the dreaded direct
"lightning strike" on a building with the system not protected
by decent UPS system.