I just finished it on my test LPAR yesterday. I also did the Hiper, DB, WEbSp,
BRMS, JAVA and performance tools. I did SI03120 & SI03125 for the Image Catalog
for installing V5R2.
It took about 90 minutes to IPL and 60 minutes to apply the PTF's (LPAR has 10%
of 820)

I haven't had any problem with the fixes.