From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 8:20 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: IBM loses its Unix license - Jun. 16, 2003

Steve, nah, I don't mind...

What I would like as an OPTIMAL solution is that they mutually embrace and
endorse each other...  They are synergistic products and it would be nice
to see the endorsements being more than just ONE WAY...:)

My core concern is that IBM is only endorsing the product that is going
after IBM's marketshare....and succeeding in alot of cases...

Don in DC