For the most part, I have had a pretty good experience
with IBM's support on most Web & Websphere problems I
have had.  I often don't get an an answer on the same
day, but they've always (or almost always) been able
to help me through most of my Web/Websphere problems.

I'll have to admit, back in the old days (prior to a
couple of years ago) I seldom needed to call IBM
software support, I now have them on speed dial and
know most of them by name! (slight exaggeration, HA!)

Don McIntyre