From: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2003 12:30:16 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Printer session in CA

AdAware is great but can't find some of the stuff that comes with Kazaa.
Look for a file name cmd32.exe on your system. If you have it, go to
Symantec and search on that name to see how to clean it up. It's a trojan
horse that propagates itself on your machine. Not sure what else it does,
but it's tedious to remove (I have/had a teenager at home, so I know).

Lotsa luck

Vern

.