Jorge,

While you're not following the recommended sequence, I believe that your
private authorities will be restored anyway.  I would be more concerned
about object ownership.  If the owning profile does not exist on the
system when an object is restored, ownership of the object will be
transferred to another profile, usually QDFTOWN.  This could cause
problems if your system uses ownership as part of it's security scheme.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse