From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pat Barber
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 2:34 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SNA over TCP/IP

Just to be a little "picky" about somthing...

SNA doesn't care how fast you run. The hardware adapters do.

They have been hooking up full T-1 lines to IBM gear for a
very long time. I understand that 1GB is a published number
but I question how that can possibly run over any public network... "Maybe"
over straight fiber, but wire lines over pswtn sounds a little far fetched
to me.