Please check out the iSeries Nation Citizens' Chats page at:
http://www.ibm.com/eserver/nation/chate1

Please pay particular attention to these calls held at 11AM EST:

            June 12th John Quarantello, IBM eServer eBusiness Solution
Marketing will be talking with you about WebSphere - "iSeries and WebSphere
                  New News".
                  Also, Will Owen, Operations Manager of Symantec will be
talking with you about Symantec Enterprise Firewall - "Symantec Enterprise
            Firewall for IBM eServer iSeries".

            June 26th George Gaylord, IBM iSeries Product Marketing will be
talking with you about Window - "Windows Integration".
                  Also, Aliye Ozcan Ergulen, IBM Marketing Product Manager
will be talking with you about IBM CommonStore - "Archiving Domino
            e-Mail and Documents with IBM CommonStore".

We look forward to your joining us!  Thank you!
Regards,

Amanda Reidy
eServer, iSeries Marketing
Route 100 Bldg 4/2M01, Somers NY 10589