List,

I'm trying to create flat file to transfer information out of the 400. I am
moving the original file into a 1024 field in a file:
 A          R FEXPORT
 A            DATA        1024

My source file is (WITH MY EXPECTED FIXED FILE POSITIONS)
 A            WOPER          6  (POS 1-6)
 A            WOUOM          3  (POS 7-9)
 A            WOBCDE         4  (POS 10-13)
 A            WOCSR         12  (POS 14-25)
 A            WOCRCY         5  (POS 26-30)
 A            WOFILL        10  (POS 31-40)
 A            WOSOLD        10  (POS 41-50)
 A            WOAMT1        14  4 (POS 51-65 WITH 1 DECIMAL)
 A            WOAMT2        14  4 (POS 66-80 WITH 1 DECIMAL)

My CPYTOSTMF is as follows:
CPYTOIMPF  FROMFILE(ORD) TOFILE(EXPORT) MBROPT(*REPLACE) DTAFMT(*FIXED)

The first 7 fields start and stop where I would expect them to in the flat
file. However, the decimal data adds two trailing spaces in the data (I have
allocated 15 spaces -- one for the decimal). But the trailing spaces cause
major problems as they compound across the fields. Example below:

 DATA
 200312EA RABTKSTEVE      USA              071230005064.0000        .0000
                                                   ^-CORRECT     ^^---- WHY?

How can I get rid of these trailing spaces?

Thanks!
Pat