FWD on behalf of Kelly Jones @ Real Resolution, Inc.

Wow.  An F10!  That is almost unbelievable.  I guess these machines will run
forever.
The rights to the Data 3 code were transferred to SSA when they bought
Inter-Biz from CA.  Thus, the intellectual property is still owned and I
would assume defended.  As a result, I really can not assist in breaking the
serial number check.  Instead I will offer what is generally public
knowledge for you to do with as you wish.   The serial check only occurs
within the menu system.  No menu, no check.  I would encourage the company
to contact SSA now and see what license upgrade they would be willing to
offer.
CISC to RISC: When that was originally done, the Data 3 code converted with
almost zero problems and very few recompiles were necessary.  In fact, it
was one of the products Rochester used as a test of the CISC to RISC move
before it was publicly available.   I would bet that now, transferring CISC
objects into a V5Rx environment would be no problem.    I have a machine on
V5R1.  If they wanted to do test a restore, I am sure we could work
something out as long as I have the disk space necessary.

Kelley Jones
Real Resolution, Inc.