Scott -

To review what is started by the startup program, do the following:
1. DSPSYSVAL QSTRUPPGM  (this will tell you where your startup program
object resides)
2. DSPPGM library/object (where library/object is the library and object
name displayed in the previous step.  This will display program information
for this object.  The 3rd and 4th lines in the body of this screen will show
you the source file and library for the program.
3.  Use PDM (or your favorite development tool) to review the source and
determine what is stopped and started.

Keep in mind that some services are started by virtue of an attribute
parameter rather than being started by the startup program.

HTH,

Steve