Hi Dan,

Since I was just told today that we need to comply I am trying to figure out
how
unprepared we are.  So far my understanding is there is a lot that effects
every
person in a hospital or dentist office.  I am trying to discover how much that
really
effects us.

Thank you,

Gary Kuznitz

PS:  Are there any people on this list associated with the health care industry?

On 27 May 2003 at 11:32, Dan (Dan <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) commented about
Re: HIPPA measures to comply :