Bryan,

I have only tested one package - sadly I do not have any docs around,
and my memory is too full to keep that stored away -

But - set-up normally is not too bad, and you should get tech support to
help you through it.

I would say you could have a typical one up and running with-in 2-3 hours.

Normally you restrict "all" ODBC and then start entering whom to allow as
you "find-out"
who cannot get to their files any longer.  This does make for an on-going
"project"
but this formula does lock down your box the tightest it can be.

That said - "IF" you have only a few things you want to lock down, you could
grow your
own - we have done that here with FTP.  The first time is a little "weird"
for some
to get used to the steps - its not rocket science, just a different level of
coding, closer
to the bare metal.

Your statement of menu level security, I would also ask, and exit point
vendors should
ask too, what level of security are you currently at?

Resource level security and exit point "security" can be implemented
separately, but be careful
if you put into place exit point first, and "accidentally" lock down
resource security later on
too tightly so that the exit point programs won't run.