-----Original Message-----
From: Hatzenbeler, Tim

I only wish it was that simple... I approached our networking team, and said
the exact thing, open up port 5080 or whatever, and only allow 3 ip's to
connect to it, but they said the IP's could be spoofed, at then I told them
that the tool I use cleo's lexicom, and it will only process the data that
passes the digital certificate, and that still didn't convince them.

So I was thinking about placing this as2 in the DMZ but they don't like
having data exposed like that either.

Were in the health care field, and even though my transactions do not
include patient data, our network policy is very tight (which it should be)
so I'm stumped on how to make this work where everyone is happy, and at an
affordable cost.

tim