That's the one I got

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
SCarter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 2:02 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: ARGH! Please make it STOP!

Is this the one you are getting Joe...

>>Hi Scott
>>Many of you are starting to hear about UCCnet item synchronization
initiatives from your largest EDI customers >>like Wal-Mart, Lowe's, The
Home Depot, etc.  UCCnet requires that a specific series of XML maps are
transferred >>electronically in a realtime fashion using an AS2 (EDIINT)
protocol.  This is a slightly different specification >>than the EDIINT
(AS1 & AS2) standards mandated by companies like Wal-Mart, Meijer,
Lowe's, Kohl's, AAFES, etc.

>>Trailblazer Systems is a UCCnet partner and will be able to assist you
with any UCCnet connectivity you need to >>make in the coming months.
Our solution is AS/400-based and will allow you to make the most
efficient connections >>with the least hassle to your existing AS/400
system.  Our solution is also the first AS/400 solution to get >>EDIINT
certified by the Drummond Group for the AS/400 platform.

>>I would be happy to assist you with any UCCnet and/or EDIINT projects
>>you
may have for the AS/400.  Please contact >>me for more information or
visit our website at www.trailblazersystems.com/kucc.

>>Best Regards,
>>
>>Trailblazer Systems, Inc.
>>(p)770-850-6966 (f)770-850-6974
>>
>>www.trailblazersystems.com/kucc

                      "Joe Pluta"

                      <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxx        To:       "Midrange
Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      ers.com>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                    Subject:  ARGH!
Please make it STOP!
                      midrange-l-bounces@x

                      idrange.com

                      05/15/2003 11:54 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical Discussion

Please make the email from trailblazersystems STOP!

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!