Yeah looked there nothing excep started, did not end normally

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carl Galgano
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 12:43 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Printer error

Did you check the joblog of the writer job.  I think if you do a wrkjob
PRTF75 you should show the writer job.  Take a look at it's job log for
more info. cjg

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
550 Kennesaw Avenue, Suite 800
Marietta, GA  30060
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:cgalgano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight

"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know" - rw