Adam,

One is not a test.

Like I said earlier; some will work, and some will not.  Sometimes putting
on the latest service pack for their release of Client , (or iSeries)
access will work - sometimes you have to upgrade them to the latest
version.

Benjamin Franklin

Adam.Driver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
05/12/2003 08:16 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion