>[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Franz
>Subject: Re: Getting lic keys for 4.5
>looks like your keys were never added - did you load the machine?
>Adding the keys is a separate step towards then end of install or upgrade,
>and do not happen automatically. User uses IBM commands or menus.
>LInstall or upgrade has a 70 day grace period with no keys.
>hth
>jim

        Hi Jim,

        Thanks for your reply.  I don't get it?  When I WrkLicInf and choose 5 -
Display details (see below), it shows all my products with expiration *NONE,
yet I get nothing when I DspLicKey.  The 70 day expiration thing will give
you periodic warnings which I have not gotten.  I added the license keys for
my various licensed programs. Huh...

Regards
Rick
                         Display License Information
                                                            03/04/29
Product ID  . . . . . . . . :   5722SS1
License term  . . . . . . . :   V5R2M0
Feature . . . . . . . . . . :   5050
Description . . . . . . . . :   Operating System/400

Compliance type . . . . . . :   *KEYED
Usage type  . . . . . . . . :   *REGISTERED

Usage limit . . . . . . . . :   *NOMAX
Last update . . . . . . . . :   03/03/22  00:32:40

Threshold . . . . . . . . . :   *NOMAX

Usage count . . . . . . . . :   .00

Peak Usage Information:
  Peak usage  . . . . . . . :   .00