It also reminded me of a guy who was "MIS Director" of a certain company I
once did some programming for. It became evident to me he was completely a PC
guy (meaning PC, and before NT & all). He was so proud of this PC program he
wrote once, like a little kid he showed me..

But they had a big JDE application on their AS/400 box, I was doing EDI for
payroll with the bank. (I don't remember what he was doing).

He only lasted there a couple months.

Anybody pro-Microsoft bigots around have *got* to be on their payroll somehow,
or else have never used anything else in real world.

And now, another guy who grew up on one thing, and is proclaiming his
ignorance for all the world to see..
> <Rant on>
> This guy is unbelievably full of himself. "My inception as VP and CIO..."
> ??? He seems to be deifying himself here, doesn't it?

> Upon what does he bias his opinion? I'll bet he's never seen the inside of
> an iSeries shop and done a head count there.

</end rant snip>

And amen to that last comment..