Just about to replace a 730- 2-way machine with an
810 - 1000 CPW - 1 way...
This machine rocks !
We did our first tests with some of the customers applications
and are completly fond of the speed of that machine.
Queries are cut to a forth or better in time and other things
are running extremely well.

Regards from Germany, Philipp