-----Original Message-----
From: TechSupport@xxxxxxxxxxx

IBM tells me that they are getting away with the new "Standard" models
with
no interactive, and "Enterprise" models with full interactive.  (I hear
customers with low interactive screaming, but IBM seems to be deaf.)

This is a huge understatement.  If you have minimal interactive now be
prepared to pay through the nose for a maximum amount of CPW that you will
never use in most cases.  IBM is doing their best to sweep this under the
carpet but hopefully more customers, as they begin to upgrade, will realize
how bad this deal is and will complain.  My guess is that Rochester will
continue to turn their backs but all we can do is complain.