Does that mean that the product is good, or bad????

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                      rob@xxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                    To:       Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      midrange-l-bounces@x        cc:

                      idrange.com                 Subject:  RE: Image catalog
to install V5R2

                      04/21/2003 12:09 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical Discussion

TSM is REALLY popular.  The list traffic on it at marist.edu was intense.
Sounds like some potential dollars for the consultants.

Benjamin Franklin

"Al Barsa" <barsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/21/2003 10:36 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion