Thanks for follow-ups!  (Shows "even a blind hen (like me) can find a grain,
once in a while." - Danish? proverb...;-)

One-a the points of mis-concensus in commenting (in
forums/listservs/whatever) is the kinds and amount-a humor acceptable.  I,
personally, enjoy the reparte (like on Ban Dale...:-)..  Partly because this
is such-an International community that humor is sometimes easier to share
than technological challenges!

Not to be outdone, but mebbe overdoin' it:

| [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Buck Calabro

| "If I were given 8 hours to chop down a tree I'd spend
|  the first 7 sharpening my axe." - Abraham Lincoln

Liked this sig quote, too!  But what I'd do is, first, look up George
Washington...;-) 'n if that failed, I'd haul my lard over ta the nearest
outpatient clinic...  And probably spend two hours waiting ta see the Doc
for a 3 minute procedure:  Namely (due to participation in communities other
than THIS one), getting the axe out'n the back-o my head.  (Actually did
EXACTLY this, yesterday.. but had the other end worked on...)-;

--
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once-stin-a-while..."
- former Manager/semi-mentor

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER! ONE TOMORROW!!~~~:-)" (tm)(sm)