Folks,

Another thing to check - especially if the PF is large - is to see what the
setting is for SMAPP.  The easiest way is to EDTRCYAP and see what the time
setting is.  SMAPP will automatically journal an index for you if it decides it
needs to - which can have a SIGNIFICANT impact on your performance.

Michael