Mike,

If you are using HP or HP compatible printers, our company DRV
Technologies www.drvtech.com sells a product SpoolFlex that allows you
to control such things as source drawer, copies, orientation, and output
bin on a page by page basis.

Richard

date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:54:25 -0500
from: "Wills, Mike N. (TC)" <MNWills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Tray printing

We have several printers that we seem to have no control over which tray
prints out. We tried this at one time but didn't work. We have them all
set
up as remote outqs. Do you guys have any thoughts?

Mike Wills
iSeries Programmer
Taylor Development
P: (507) 386-3187
F: (507) 625-3002
E-mail: mnwills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
NOT TO BE COPIED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may
contain
privileged communications and/or confidential information intended only
for
the use of the named recipient(s).  If the reader of this information is
not
the named recipient(s) or you receive this transmission in error,
please:
(1) immediately notify us by return electronic transmission at
mnwills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; and (2) permanently delete this message from
your
computer and all servers and other stored devices