I found some IFS tips from search400 for your reference:

WRKLNK option 9 (I use this option quickly for subdirectory or files)
Or use FTP rename function

Detail as following:

Deleting IFS directories that contain files

Terry Brown
07 Jun 2002, Rating 2.82 (out of 5)

Option 4 on WRKLNK allows you to delete only a directory if it is empty.
If you first move up one level in the directory structure and then use
option 2 to display the parent directory, all of the objects in the
parent directory are displayed. You can then use option 9 to delete the
desired directory (and all subdirectories) even if the directories
contain files or symbolic links.

ADMINISTRATOR

 Delete stubborn IFS entries

Robert Clay
10 Oct 2001, Rating 3.83 (out of 5) Hall of fame tip of the month winner

Sometimes, if users have access to the IFS through Windows, files with
strange names appear in the IFS. For example, "C:{filename}", etc.

If you try to delete them using the WRKLNK command and option 4, you get
an error message that the file doesn't exist even though it appears in
the directory listing.

Here's how to delete them:

Start an FTP session. (Yes, you can FTP to the same machine.) Change the
name format.

        namefmt 1
OR      na 1
Switch to the IFS directory where the bad file exists.

        cd  {dir}
If necessary to remove ':' and '' characters, rename the file:

   RENAME  sourcefilename newfilename
Delete the file

        del newfilename
That's all there is to it! Now, go clean up your IFS.