I a senior technical person at Debbie's software firm, who indicated that
she was going to figure out who was giving this bad advice, and get the
situation straightened out.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                      "Booth Martin"

                      <Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>        To:
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                    cc:

                      midrange-l-bounces@x        Subject:  RE: the QSYS38
library,
                      idrange.com

                      04/02/2003 01:50 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical Discussion

Debbie, this problem might justify buying Hawkeye.  Hawkeye has some nice
features for the problem you've described

Booth Martin   http://www.MartinVT.com
Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx