Agreed, Ken.  All the more reason to jump on any opportunity an employer may
give to learn & use a
new skill that is valuable in the job marketplace.  I would imagine, but don't
know for certain,
that simpler, older technology work (think purely RPG coding) would be
off-shored much more often
than more complex or "newer" technology work (think Java & RPG working in
tandem).

I would be interested in knowing if others think I missed the mark on that.

- Dan