From: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Date: Saturday, March 29, 2003 14:40:10
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: The iSeries isn't your Father's AS/400

midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> 4. The iSeries isn't your Father's AS/400 (Kern, Mary T)
>
>I would like to put bullet points in our lug e-newsletter to support this
claim ... I figured this is the best place to get those points ... Ideas?

Ah, well, when remembering the old B10 = RPW 1 and what we could do with RPW
20 systems, I smile when I hear about maxing interactive at CPW 560. Not
that I don't understand; it just illustrates a part of the change. It isn't
your father's AS/400, but it ain't ol' dad's environment either.

Tom Liotta

Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.
19426 68th Avenue South