I've often not received the license keys with the POE packet and have had
to contact the business partner.  I routinely do a
DSPLOG PERIOD((*AVAIL *BEGIN)) MSGID(CPI9E75 CPI9E77 CPF9E7D CPF9E72
CPF9E17)
to look for program products that might have been missed along with a
WRKLICINF and searching for any *KEYED product with an expiration date.

Benjamin Franklin

Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/28/2003 09:26 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion