> From: Robert Perno
>
>       I know where your coming from.  We migrated from a 170 to a 270 2
> weeks ago.  We even had an ex-IBMer help us with the migration.
> We brought
> everything over the 1st weekend using an option 21 save.  We had
> some issues
> to resolve so we decided to iron them out on the new box during the week
> that followed. The following weekend we used a SAVCHGOBJ(as refered to by
> the  ex-IBMer) to get the weeks worth of changes to complete the
> migration.
> Luckily, the first day up on the new box, we noticed that even though we
> thought we were bringing over all source code changes for the
> week from our
> source code library, QCBLSRC and QDDSSRC did not come over although QCLSRC
> did. I feel your pain.

All it takes for that to happen is to have a programmer in those files in
SEU - or worse yet, to have left them open with CODE/400.  But you will get
the CPF3702 in your joblog.  Or did you do it manually?  If you do it from a
command line, you won't get a typical halt - the error will come back as a
status message at the bottom of the screen, which is easy to miss.  This is
a pretty lousy UI design, in my mind, but nothing to be done about it.

Joe