Scott and all,

To fix the problem, I had to first uninstall C++ Compiler programs
(5722WDS options 52 and 54) because parts were missing in the IFS.  Then
after reinstalling them, I had to reapply the PTF and all looks good.  If
there were other PTF's they may (I hope) be on the CUME CD set I am
applying this weekend.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Jim