> From: E Doc
>
> I seem to recall seeing last year a PC-based tool that allowed users to do
> interactive SQL via a GUI interface.

There are several shareware and crippleware products available that may
help.  They're not easy to find.  The easiest were the JDBC clients:
searching on "GUI JDBC client download" in Google got me quite a few.  If
you have the JTOpen toolbox, you can use its JAR file as the JDBC JAR file
for these tools.

http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net

Squirrel SQL - you gotta like anything named after a rodent.  In any event,
this is an Open Source project.  It's okay but buggy, tends to get confused
on large datasets.

http://www.ideit.com

DBVisualizer - a very nice product, but if you're trying to do anything at
all in a production environment you're going to be annoyed by its
one-window-only crippleware mode.

Joe