The DSPOBJD *MODULE technique will work if you:

    1) Kept the *MODULE object.  (I generally delete my *MODULEs since
        they're no longer needed after the program is created, and why
        waste the disk space)
    2) You know that the *MODULE object is actually the one that the
        program was created from.  (and not something that just got
        left laying about by mistake)
    3) You have some way of telling which modules a program was
        created from.

Personally, I find it easier to use DSPPGM.   Just do:

        DSPPGM PGM(MYPGM) DETAIL(*MODULE)

It shows the names of the modules that the program was created from, and
if you place a '5' next to the module, you can see other attributes of
each module, including the source file/member.

Since you're looking at what's in the program itself, you don't have to
worry about the *MODULE object being out-of-date, or missing from disk.