From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Franz
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 3:53 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: CAE timing out very quickly

If this is your pc only?
do you have latest service pack?
do you have a personal firewall like zone alarm? check restrictions. Are
you local lan or wan? Maybe something between you and 400 interfering or
not allowing all the needed ports? Check CAE apar for list of required
ports.
http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.NSF/c79815e083182fec862564c00079d1
17/f
cc664db54c4c549862568720047b5fd?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,ii12227
hth
jim