Anything you want, but you are limited to 4 characters for password (I
believe A-Z, 0-9, @#$) and I believe userid was 8 characters (no longer
have access to a S/36 signon to check).

Where can SSP 5.1 diskettes be found ?    Some pack rats garage or
basement, the local garbage dump, the trunk of Bill Gates car, the museum
in Rochester MN, who knows !  ;-)

Ask if anyone on the list has any available.  We junked ours just about a
year ago.

...Neil

"Ron Balonier" <balonier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>