Check out newlook software at www.looksoftware.com

I believe it will do what you're looking for with its interoperability with
the 5250 data stream and Windows. You could build the screen with your
desired form, and attach a "print" button that will send the entire thing to
your printer.

Trevor Perry is a regular "lurker" on this list. He can answer your question
more fluently.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978 Cell