Doug -

Thanks for your response.

So how do I "attach" the VCP to the command?  There doesn't appear to be a
VCP option on either the command parms or the CRTCMD command.

Why couldn't my CPP function as a VCP?  Currently, I'm validating the input
in my CPP and sending back error messages with SNDPGMMSG but when an error
occurs, I can only send a message and cannot retain the command on-screen.

Thanks,

Steve

"Douglas Handy" <dhandy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:61r96vo4fthee30anut1jdh4qb0890gjv4@xxxxxxxxxx