Shure it was stable with multitasking compare to win3
Highly superior, BUT ibm sign a deal in october 89
(http://www.islandnet.com/~kpolsson/workstat/work1987.htm)
 to get license from NeXT (Macosx ' dad) and abort later to put
Nextstep on a machine ,and today apple is the first *nix seller
and without os2 and soon without aix and ibm talk  linux every day
They are blind or what :-)
Macosx as400 couple should be really, really great :-)
A perfect hit.

imho :-)