Chester,

to do such a thing you can write your own comand processor.

One ready made can be found at www.mcpressonline.com; it is an article wriiten
by Gene Gaunt.

Otherwise you have to use the Send Programme Message (messege type *RQS) and
Receive Programme Message API's in this order without any other instruction. To
retrieve a called command use the Retrieve Request Message API.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler