Kirk,
don't do it like that, I just tried it last weekend at a site where my customer
got 170 GB additional disks for his INXS-card with Win2K.
We had the following setup: 2x 16 GB space as Drive C:, D: and E: ,
we wanted to have 3x 56 GB afterwards.
The result is a "drive" with 56 GB space and a 16 GB *partition* on it,
the rest is still unformatted and unassigned to a partition (!!!).
Although with Windows2000 you *could* join those two partitions to a
single "dynamic" disk after partitioning and formatting the rest of the space,
but this still seems very unelegant to me.
So the best thing is to define a new NWSSTG-space, make a new "drive",
assign it temporarily under a different drive letter to that server, *move* the
data with explorer from within windows, *not* copy, to not loose the ACLs
connected with the directories and the files, and then you clean up the old
nwsstg-space.

HTH, regards from Germany, Philipp Rusch