Anyone seeing a lot of these in QSYSOPR (system is on V5R2) - and know
exactly what this means ?

Message ID . . . . . . :   TCP2617       Severity . . . . . . . :   20
Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic
Date sent  . . . . . . :   02/07/03      Time sent  . . . . . . : 12:01:54

Message . . . . :   TCP/IP connection to remote system 149.174.32.133
closed,
  reason code 2.
Cause . . . . . :   The TCP/IP connection to remote system 149.174.32.133
has
  been closed. The connection was closed for reason code 2.  Full
connection
  details for the closed connection include:
    - local IP address is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  (EDITED OUT)
    - local port is 14669
    - remote IP address is yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy (EDITED OUT)
    - remote port is 25
Reason codes and their meanings follow:
    1 = TCP connection closed due to expiration of 10 minute Close Wait
timer.
    2 = TCP connection closed due to R2 retry threshold being run.
    3 = TCP connection closed due to keepalive timeout.
If TCPCNNMSG(*THRESHOLD) is defined for the Change TCP/IP Attributes
(CHGTCPA)
  command then there could be additional connections that have closed
within
  the threshold window. The number of additional TCP connections that have

  closed is 0.
Recovery  . . . :   Informational message.

...Neil