   Mike,

   Bite the bullet and go with SEQUEL. I'm just finishing up 4 = weeks at a
   client where I've created several dozen routines over the JDE sy= stem
   that do exactly what you are looking for. The bulk of these run at nig= ht
   and produce all kinds of reports/spreadsheets that are emailed to the va
rious recipients. The email addresses are stored in the JDE files for
   indiv= iduals, but to make things more efficient, I've used the
   distribution list = feature built in to the SEQUEL product.

   The client told = me last night that more stuff got accomplished in 4
   weeks than got done in = the last 6 months. Total RPG programs written: 2.
   Everything else is SEQUEL= objects with the run time variables wrapped
   inside CL programs.

   <FO= NT SIZE=2>meovino@estes-express.com
   Sent = by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
   02/07/2003 09:= 57 AM
   Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical= Discussion